Solutions - Assessments Tools
What is PXT Select™?
- PXT Select™ helps fill the gap between the resume and the interview. It provides organizations with actionable objective data about candidates in a simple to understand format that can help you to interview better and hire and promote smarter.
- It is an online assessment that measures a candidate’s cognitive abilities, behaviors, and interests.
- Assessment results equip organizations and hiring managers with easy to understand information about the candidate, and provides intuitive questions to strengthen the interview process.
- PXT Select™ measures a candidate’s thinking style, behaviors, and interests: three areas that impact an individual’s approach to situations in the workplace.
What reports are available with PXT Select™?
PXT Select’s suite of reports helps organizations to select, onboard, coach and develop employees. PXT Select offers the following reports:
Comprehensive Selection Report
- Is the candidate a good fit? This powerful report helps you make smarter hiring decisions with confidence. Featuring tailored interview questions and tips on “what to listen for” with each candidate, this report gives you a meaningful edge in your hiring process.
Multiple Positions Report
- What’s the best fit for a particular individual? Compare a candidate or employee to multiple jobs in your organization. Determine which job is the best fit.
Multiple Candidates Report
- Make hiring decisions with ease. Compare multiple candidates for a single position.
- See how a potential candidate fits an existing team, or address your current team’s dynamic and strengths.
- Discover how a manager and employee can work more effectively together.
Individual’s Feedback Report
- Candidates can learn from PXT Select, too. This narrative report doesn’t reveal scores and is perfectly safe to share with applicants.
- Are you more of a visual person? The graph illustrates a candidate’s results that you can view at a glance.
- This report can be used for onboarding, coaching, training and development. It provides you with coaching advice tailored to the employee.
Performance Model Report
- Understand the range of scores and behaviors for the position you’re trying to fill. Learn about the ideal candidate for that role.